“It was a fabulous and well-led discussion. I've been looking for a book club that offers serious discussions about the books and am thrilled you are doing this.” –Book Club participant
Our next Book Club meeting will be on April 30, 2010. Click on the links below for dates and more information for each book. Book discussions are brown bag lunches, held every other month on Fridays over the noon hour in the offices of Fredrikson & Byron at 200 Sixth Ave. So, 40th Floor, Minneapolis, 55402. Call 612-341-3302 for more information or complete your RSVP online.
1. Reading Lolita in Tehran, by Azar Nafisi
Download Book 1 Handout
2. The Daughter of L'Arsenal, by Jacqueline Regis
Download Book 2 Handout
3. The Latehomecomer, by Kao Kalia Yang
4. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, by Junot Díaz
5. The House at Sugar Beach, by Helene Cooper
6. Stones into Schools, by Greg Mortenson
650 Third Avenue South, Suite 1240, Minneapolis, MN 55402 USA Phone: (612) 341-3302 Fax: (612) 341-2971 Client Line: (612) 341-9845 Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2010 The Advocates for Human Rights. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to use this material for non-commercial purposes with proper attribution to The Advocates for Human Rights.